- You will be given tokens after your performance.
- Volunteer! You can work a shift together as a band!
- No BYOB, Please!
- Please keep your stage volume low. We have extremely good sound professionals; however, they cannot control exceedingly loud stage volume. You may be asked to lower your stage volume by the sound professionals or the stage manager if it is too loud.
- No RVs, trailers or other large trucks will be allowed.
LEAVE NO TRACE
- We work hard to keep the park clean and you should too. NO CONFETTI. Do not shower the crowd with flyers/ stickers or anything that would need to be picked up. Please clean up back stage.
Bring your own water bottle.
- We will have water for you but we really want to reduce the amount of plastic we utilize. If you bring your own water bottle we you can fill it from our cooler.
- Parking passes are being emailed as an attachment to the primary contact on the application.
- Not all performers get parking passes. If your group is allotted parking passes, you will get them via email.
- Use the provided parking pass to print exactly the number of passes specified on the pass itself – no more, no less. Do not bring more vehicles or print more passes than allocated. Only the allotted number of vehicles will be permitted to enter and park at the designated stage parking area.
- Parking is extremely limited and breaking procedure may cause you to not be able to perform, since additional cars will be turned away.
- Do not attempt to show your parking pass at the gate on your mobile device. YOUR PASS(ES) MUST BE PRINTED, and visible on the dashboard of your car(s).
- If you have any questions, contact your stage manager or supervisor.
Updates: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for up to date information regarding things like rain out and stage closures! These accounts contain updates specific to performers.
- twitter: @comfestbands
- facebook: /comfestbands
- instagram: @comfestbands
The Day of the Festival:
- ARRIVE ON TIME. Not early, not late.
- Check in with the Stage Manager, and the crew will help you unload your gear.
- After playing, your equipment will be taken off stage and back to your vehicles. You must load and move your vehicle immediately after your performance; however, there are several parking lots and garages nearby.
- Vehicles left after your depart time may be towed. We do this because parking is extremely limited, and we need to get other musicians in and out of the park.
- If you are performing multiple sets, please contact your stage manager to make special parking arrangements.
Got Merch you want to sell?
- You are free to sell Merch before and after your set. There will be a designated table or area near each stage for band merch.
For more stage specific information, please click on the appropriate stage name below. You will find information such as maps on where to park, stage specific back lines, stage head contact information, and load-in times. This information is also provided to the performers via email.