- You will be given tokens after your performance.
- Volunteer! You can work a shift together as a band!
- No BYOB, Please!
- Please keep your stage volume low. We have extremely good sound professionals that can’t mix an out of control stage volume. You may be asked to lower your stage volume by the sound professionals or the stage manager if it is too loud.
- No RVs, trailers or other large trucks will be allowed.
LEAVE NO TRACE
- We work hard to keep the park clean and you should too. NO CONFETTI. Do not shower the crowd with flyers/ stickers or anything that would need to be picked up. Please clean up back stage.
Bring your own water bottle.
- We will have water for you but we really want to reduce the amount of plastic we utilize. If you bring your own water bottle we you can fill it from our cooler.
- Parking passes are being emailed as an attachment to the primary contact on the application.
- Not all performers get parking passes. If your group is allotted parking passes, you will get them via email.
- Please PRINT the passes one time and display them on the dash of your car. NOTICE THAT EACH PASS IS UNIQUE (i.e. 1 of 2). Each car must use a unique pass. Do not have each member use the first pass. if you have questions contact your stage manager.
- Do not attempt to show the pass at the gate on your mobile device. IT MUST BE PRINTED.
- DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES of passes. Parking is extremely limited and breaking procedure may cause you to not be able to perform since additional cars will be turned away.
Updates: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for up to date information regarding things like rain out and stage closures! These accounts contain updates specific to performers.
- twitter: @comfestbands
- facebook: /comfestbands
- instagram: @comfestbands
The Day of the Festival:
- ARRIVE ON TIME. Not early, not late.
- Check in with the Stage Manager, and the crew will help you unload your gear.
- After playing, your equipment will be taken off stage and back to your vehicles. You must load and move your vehicle immediately after your performance.
- Vehicles left after your depart time may be towed. We do this because parking is extremely limited, and we need to get other musicians in and out of the park.
- If you are performing multiple sets please call the stage manager to make parking arrangements.
Got Merch you want to sell?
- Due to low interest, ComFest will no longer have a Band Merch Booth. You are free to sell Merch before and after your set.
- Please note that you will still need to clear your vehicle on time. Take it to the Band Merch Booth near the Gazebo Stage.
For more stage specific information please click on the appropriate stage name below. You will find information such as maps on where to park, stage specific back lines, stage head contact information, and LOAD IN TIMES