Upcoming Planning Meetings for 2016 ComFest:
Tuesday, February 16, 7:30 PM
Sunday, February 28, 1 PM Thursday, March 3, 7:30 PM - LOGO CONTEST
Tuesday, March 15, 7:30 PM Thursday, March 24, 7:30 PM
ComFest Performance Application is now available.
Click on APPLICATIONS above.
ComFest LOGO CONTEST - Thursday, March 3, 7:30 PM
Design the 2016 ComFest T-Shirt! Entries must be brought to the shelter house in Goodale Park on Thursday, March 3 at 7:30 PM, and meet the following requirements:
- It should be a black and white drawing. We do a one color
silk-screen in order to be economical. Due to the mechanical limitations
and expense of the silk-screening process, it is difficult and
expensive to do grey tones or shading. If your design has some shading,
it would have to be done in a way that will lend itself to be easily
silk-screened. Original art only.
- Include the dates: June 24, 25, 26, 2016 or June 24-26, 2016.
- Include the name, Community Festival. Those two words must appear together in the design. In addition, you can place the word "ComFest" in the design if you wish.
- Include the place, Goodale Park.
- Include the Hopewell symbol, shown below:
(Click for larger version.)
- Another good tip is to make the design with a vertical orientation so that it looks good on a T-shirt. The logo will appear in other places but the most important place is on the T-shirt.
- PRINT artist's name, address, e-mail and phone number on the BACK of the contest entry.
- An artist may enter two different logo designs, but only one version of a particular design may be entered.
- Have a high resolution digital file of your entry available. ComFest reserves the right to request changes to the chosen design.
- Finalists will be chosen at the Logo Contest. The winner will be
chosen at the next General Planning Meeting. The winner will be notified
after that meeting.
We Had Another Happy ComFest !
Thanks for volunteering and enjoying Community Festival
despite the weather and abbreviated entertainment schedule
Copyright (C) 2015 Community Festival - No unauthorized Reproduction
Program Guide Correction: On pgs. 24, 25, 27 and 42 the incorrect organization was listed for speakers and a workshop. The speakers and presenters are from Responsible Ohio and not Responsible Ohioans for Cannabis - two different groups. Check out responsibleohioans.org to explore the differences. Sorry from ComFest to both groups.
Some of the crowd at the ComFest Annual Membership Meeting May 7, 2015
Visit the ComFest/Community Festival FACEBOOK PAGE
question? Click here for info & helpful tips.
We think that people ought to work for the collective good of all people rather than for personal gain. We support cooperation and collective activity rather than competition and individual profit.
The basic necessities of life are a right and not a privilege. People have the collective right to control the conditions of their lives.
People should strive to conduct their lives in harmony with the environment.
We recognize that there are primary attitudes which divide and oppress people. These attitudes are usually shown by prejudice against people on the basis of age, class, ability, income, race, sex and sexual preference/orientation. We seek to eliminate these attitudes.