The 2019 ComFest Grant Application Season is officially upon us! We’ll be accepting applications until January 22, 2019. Here’s everything you’ll need to know:
- For instructions and the questions you’ll need to answer, go to http://bit.ly/CFGrantsAppInstructions
- To apply, go to http://bit.ly/ComFestGrantsApp
- After you’ve filled out your application, upload your supporting documents here – http://bit.ly/CFGrantsAppDocsUpload
SUBMISSION: Applications should be submitted electronically to http://bit.ly/ComFestGrantsApp. The deadline for grant applications and supporting materials is January 22, 2018. Handwritten applications will be not be accepted.
Grant applications will be reviewed and scored by Grants Subcommittee members pending the selection of finalists by April 30, 2019. Grant awards will be announced and distributed at the membership meeting in May 2019. The ComFest General Planning Committee will make final decisions on all grants based on the recommendations of the Grants Subcommittee. All applicants will be notified of the final decision.
Grant recipients are required to submit a report on the results of their ComFest grant-funded activities by December 31, 2018, or upon completion of the project .
Still need a little help? Come to one of our Grants Workshops!
- Sunday, January 6, 10am – noon
- Thursday, January 16, 6pm – 8pm
Both workshops will be held in the Residence House, at Goodale Park. It’s in the northern building that is attached to the shelterhouse, look for a red door on the West side of the building. We hope you see you there!